"All the heart wants is to be called again." Julia Alvarez

Monday, February 1, 2010

Saturday Night

Ok, so now it is actually Monday morning, and I am going to take the day off. I will tell you about the last two shows, and the interesting place we heard merengue last night. I will even tell you about today if you really want, but I am hoping it will involve only a little shopping and beach time, which doesn’t make for exciting reading. Again, I’m sorry I haven’t been able to post pictures, but I promise to add them when we get back, along with some video. Also, I hope that Company members will add their own comments when everyone is back, because God knows I have not written down everything. So, signing of until tomorrow or so…oh and I hope you the way I've decided to break up the posts makes sense. I have just put up a bunch, so you may want to pace yourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment