"All the heart wants is to be called again." Julia Alvarez

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Technical difficulties

So I have 3 pages of text I've written about the last two days and the computer here at Polanco does not want to work with me on cutting and pasting, so I'm sorry, you will have to wait till 2:00pm when I can get back here with my laptop and cut and paste it all wirelessly. SOOOOOOO frustrating. Just know that everything is going amazingly well, everyone is in good shape, although starting to get worn. It's good there are only two more performances. We all miss our friends and family, believe me, but the Company's presence is having an amazing affect on everyone who see and works with them. A lot of work and a lot of magic. I really do promise more details on the last few days tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment